Chococ pancakes - pancakes with coconut and chocolate

When I do compounds for pancakes I do it roughly, mix two eggs with one tablespoon of sugar and a pinch of salt and add alternately with milk and flour until I get the desired quantity and density, and then add at the end  a little of water. When the mixture was ready I added another tablespoon of cocoa and 2 tablespoons coconut flour, but I'm doing a small amount of mixture. For larger quantities you can add cocoa and coconut flour.

Ingredients for the mixture:
2 eggs
a spoonful of sugar
pinch of salt
flour
milk
1 tablespoon cocoa
2 tablespoons coconut flour.

For coating and decorating:
Nutella
coconut flour.

After I baked pancakes smeared Nutella and I are spreading the nutella coconut flour, I put one tablespoon coconut flour.


Recept na hrvatskom: Čokos palačinke

Primjedbe

Objavi komentar